Multinazionale assume Italian Speakers. Siamo stati contattati dalla Signora Virginia, responsabile per un’agenzia di selezione personale a livello internazionale. Ci contatta perché sono alla ricerca per un loro cliente di una persona per il ruolo di Search Language Specialist. Il lavoro ha sede nella bellissima città di Lisbona in Portogallo.
Multinazionale assume Italian Speakers
La Signora Virginia ci ha richiesto di pubblicare l’annuncio in lingua originale. Andiamo a leggere insieme in cosa consiste questa nuova opportunità nella città di Lisbona.
Our client has been recognized for each of the past 2 years as the only visionary pure play QA and Testing Services Company internationally. Defective software can result in lost clients and users, fallen business processes, revenue impacts, security breaches or regulation violation.
To mitigate these risks, Testing and QA have become an essential part of the success of every software project.
Responsibilities and Activities:
Main role: Improving the quality of an answer to users. Providing accurate information across all languages.
Day to day tasks:
- Language: Localisation,Translation
- Tech: Data validation, functional testing, UI testing, Building scripts (Ex. of building scripts: Provide implicit queries. e.g. Do I need an umbrella tomorrow?)
Think how we can answer this, translate it across all languages and build a script so that the computer understands the subject it needs to provide.
- Improving the quality of existing products – e.g. weather box.
- Working end-to-end on launching products : Research(scoping), localization(translation), testing, etc.
- You will work with Search Engineers to help optimize search features for certain locales and languages. The role may include tasks like reviewing and evaluating sample sets of user queries, as well as product QA to finally deliver the right product in the locale. This person would be an individual contributor to the project.
- Query evaluation
- Provide natural native-language expertise for a wide range of topic areas and help to define user needs
- Review data, assessing cultural relevance, linguistic quality, and product fit
- Understanding search results
- Work with Search Engineers for advanced algorithm development Diagnose and report incorrect results
- Write and translate strings that contribute to the quality of data contents
- Help adjust the user interfaces to the local languages
- Write configuration documents for explanations and subtitles Products the employee will work with (some examples, there are lots): One box
- Italian Native Speaker
- Fluent English (C1).
Minimum one-year experience in the technology field (e.g. QA, data analyst, tech support) or in Translation;
- Team player, strong communication skills, logical thinker, intelligent, ability to learn new skills, self-starter
- Keen to work in the technology sector;
- Ability to clearly explain linguistic challenges and cultural questions and concepts for the locale of expertise
- Linguistic degree and background strongly preferred
- Strong analytical skills
What the client offers:
- Work with one of the world’s biggest and most innovative companies;
- Participate in an international project, whose effects will be felt worldwide
- Grow your technical skills, trading provided on the job and access to a database of online modules (with certification) covering testing, languages, development methodologies, etc;
- Work on a multi-cultured team with a dozen different nationalities.
- Competitive salary + food allowance
- Visa + Relocation package: The company will pay for 1 (one) flight and 1 (one) month of accommodation for those who need it, as well as Visa Support for the best candidates.
Siete interessati e vi volete candidare? Allora compilate il form che trovate cliccando sul bottone qui sotto “Premi qui per candidarti”. Il Curriculum Vitae da allegare alla candidatura deve essere ovviamente in lingua inglese ed in formato internazionale (NO Europass).
DISCLAIMER: Viviallestero.com non si ritiene in nessun modo responsabile per le offerte di lavoro che vengono pubblicate su questo sito ed i vari social networks. Viviallestero.com è totalmente estraneo a tutte le fasi di selezione del personale le quali vengono effettuate direttamente dall’agenzia di recruitment o dal datore di lavoro che ci invia l’annuncio.