Azienda di Software assume personale italiano a Dublino. Siamo stati contattati dal Signor Francesco che lavora per un’azienda di software a Dublino. Ci scrive perchè sono alla ricerca di personale che parli italiano da inserire nel loro organico. Andiamo quindi a vedere quali sono le caratteristiche di questa nuova opportunità lavorativa che trovate anche nella sezione del nostro sito dedicata all’Irlanda.
Azienda di Software assume personale italiano a Dublino
Uno dei requisiti richiesti più importanti è la buona conoscenza della lingua inglese e per questo motivo lasciamo l’annuncio in lingua originale.
LogMeIn, one of the world’s largest Software-as-a-Service providers, has an exciting Sales Engineer/Solutions Consultant opportunity. This opportunity is for individual seeking to work in fast-paced and dynamic sales environment. If you have the ability to develop a solid understanding of system architecture, security, and technical requirements and match those needs to LogMeIn’s product functions and their business benefits, please apply here.
You must be fluent in both Italian and English.
- This is a technical sales position requiring a blend of sales and technical kills, self-drive to succeed.
- Supporting sales to identify and qualify opportunities through product demonstration and solution-based sales.
- Act as the technical point of contact during the sales cycle running customized demonstrations, providing technical training, and playing a key role in pilots and post-sale implementations
- Help complete RFI/RFP requests, working together with our Tender team
- Demonstrate compliance of LogMeIn’s SaaS/IDaaS/CCaaS solutions to the security standards required by clients (Awareness of GDPR, SOCII, ISO frameworks)
- Communicate with clients by email and phone as well as perform client visits for presentations and training workshops and attend trade shows from time to time.
- Design solutions and provide proof of concept configuration and Trial projects.
- Track opportunities understand the pipeline, and report progress to management.
- Track activities and engagement on opportunities.
- Develop & maintain an understanding of competitors solutions.
- Provide input, ideas and suggestions for product development, based on market trends and observations. Contribute to roadmap planning.
Secondary responsibilities include but not limited:
Work closely with Engineering, Customer Care, and Support teams on troubleshooting any issues, providing detailed input to diagnose and resolve client issues – Implement or troubleshoot existing installations on client sites where applicable.
Product Specific: Understanding of network and telecommunications infrastructure is required to sell cloud based VoIP product and LogMeIn’s UCC solution, GoToConnect. Recommend hardware and installation services where necessary.
Product Specific: Understand digital security terminology and trends to be able to position Password management, multi-factor authentication and Identity platform solution, LastPass
Product Specific: Be aware of tools and needs around remote support and administration of digital equipment and demonstrate the value of remote access in a business environment via Rescue, Central and GoToAssist.
Ideal Skills and Background;
- 3-5 years of Sales Engineering / Solutions Consulting experience or experience in other similar customer facing roles, such as Technical Support or Sales
- Excellent verbal and writing skills in both English and Italian. A third language is a plus.
- Strong blend of Technical and Business acumen in the area of SaaS products
- Ability to breakdown complex technology and explain to a non-technical audience
- Ability to present & demo technical products with high energy (Previous experience in Demo2Win is a plus)
- Comfortable presenting to C-level executives.
- Telecommunications experience or Digital security experience is a plus.
- Self-managed, responsive and dedicated to customer service.
Siete interessati e vi volete candidare? Allora compilate in tutte le sue parti il form che trovate cliccando sul pulsante qui sotto “Premi qui per candidarti”. Il Curriculum Vitae da allegare alla candidatura è ovviamente richiesto in lingua inglese.
Eccovi il form per candidarsi:
Viviallestero.com NON È UN'AGENZIA DEL LAVORO, ma è un'agenzia di relocation (potete vedere tutti nostri pacchetti trasferimento qui: https://viviallestero.com/pacchetti-trasferimento-allestero/). Viviallestero.com non partecipa a nessuna delle fasi di selezione, le candidature arriveranno direttamente al datore di lavoro che ci ha chiesto di pubblicare l'annuncio, il quale o la quale si occuperà direttamente della selezione. NON CI RITENIAMO IN NESSUN MODO RESPONSABILI PER GLI ANNUNCI CHE VENGONO PUBBLICATI SUL NOSTRO SITO E SUI SOCIAL NETWORKS CHE GESTIAMO.