Siamo stati contattati dal Signor Alfonso, italiano che lavora per Amazon nella sede di Bratislava in Slovacchia. Ci scrive perché l’azienda è alla ricerca di diverso personale di lingua italiana e quindi ci chiede gentilmente di pubblicare tutte le posizioni disponibili in questo momento. Andiamo a leggere tutti i dettagli del nuovo annuncio dal titolo “Amazon assume italiani in 9 differenti ruoli”.
Amazon assume italiani in 9 differenti ruoli
Il Signor Alfonso ci chiede di pubblicare l’annuncio in lingua originale perchè nonostante siano posizioni per italiani, è richiesta una buona conoscenza della lingua inglese per comunicare con i colleghi degli altri dipartamenti.
Eccovi tutti i dettagli:
The Amazon Design Scaled Services (DSS) team is looking for a talented, customer-focused Visual/ Production Graphic Designer to join our creative service team based in Bratislava to create pixel perfect e-commerce advertising experiences across Amazon.com, Kindle and Mobile.
We are looking for someone with operational mindset, who is driven by SLAs and timely deliveries. We are responsible for designing the best-in-class creative assets for the online retail. Our goal is to deliver initiative and compelling designs for our Fortune-500 clients. This position requires strong intrinsic design ability, typographic skills, acute attention to detail, and web expertise. This ability to manage multiple projects and large volume is essential.
Design beautiful advertising experiences for the world’s leading advertisers
Understand usability principles that help drive successful design.
Create user-centered designs by integrating marketing objectives, target audience, creative assets and Amazon design patterns into intuitive solutions
Design cohesive ad campaigns across multiple platforms including desktop, mobile and Kindle.
Develop and contribute to detailed cross-platform rich media specifications and design patterns
Present work to design and user experience team and key stakeholders for review and feedback
High acumen for raising qualitative bar for the creatives
Comfortable with working in an offshore environment
min 1 year of experience as production/visual/graphic designer
A portfolio or samples of work demonstrating strong art direction, visual design skills is a requirement for application work. (Please include its link on your resume)
Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Desire and ability to work in a fast-paced global online environment.
Unwavering attention to detail and an acute awareness that everything counts.
Expert understanding of graphic design and manipulation of graphic design elements.
Proven ability to manage multiple projects at one time to meet aggressive deadlines.
Demonstrated business acumen and customer-centricity.
Digital platform design experience and understanding for cross platform design guidelines.
Expert knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign
Ability to deliver creatives in defined SLAs, while maintaining a high-quality bar
Knowledge of marketing fundamentals and ability to implement them to create dynamic advertising solutions
Fluent English language skills – written and verbal
Good to have
Bachelor degree in design or equivalent professional experience required
Excellent communication (written and verbal), presentation, and interpersonal skills
Agency environment experience
Language skills beyond English are beneficial to the role (French, German, Italian, Spanish)
Relentless desire for innovation, balanced with business and advertiser’s priorities.
Vector base Illustration skills.
Motion graphics and video editing skills.
Expert knowledge of Adobe After Effects and other Video editing tools.
Working knowledge of HTML, CSS
Knowledge of web architecture, usability, UX and UI Design beneficial.
Finance Analyst with Italian
Our Financial Operations team is now looking for a proactive, customer and detail oriented Finance Analyst whose main responsibility will be to manage and resolve payment and receivables related queries received from the Vendors of Amazon Italy.
The Financial Analysts’ responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Analyze invoicing discrepancy (quantity/price variances for ex.) and fix issues in cooperation with the vendors of Amazon Italy in order to issue on-time payments;
· Reconcile the Vendor Returns and Commercial agreements credit notes received from Amazon Italy vendors with the open amounts in our ledger;
· Respond to payment inquiries by phone or email with strong focus on Vendor experience and education;
· Communicate with various internal departments such as Retail teams in Italy and finance processing teams in order to ensure timely and accurate payments;
We are looking for candidates who have:
· Fluent Italian and English
· Very good communication and analytical skills
· Positive attitude towards issue resolution
· Good MS Office skills
Finance background or previous experience with finance is an advantage
Catalog quality associate, italian
The Amazon Catalog Quality Operations team is looking for new members to participate in auditing and correcting our product catalog. If you want to help improve the information on Amazon website and do not mind spending your working hours analyzing data, you are the one we are looking for.
- Good analytical skills and attention to detail
- Upper-intermediate (B2) or Advanced level (C1) of English and Italian with focus on reading and comprehension
- 3rd level (university) qualification preferred
- Working experience in office environment
- Knowledge of MS Word, Excel and Outlook
Account health support specialist – english/italian
Amazon.com strives to be Earth’s most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want – low prices, vast selection, and convenience – Amazon.com continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform. The Account Health Specialist within the Account Health Support team acts as the primary interface between Amazon and our business partners. We obsess over providing world class support to Sellers selling on the Amazon platform. We strive to predict the Seller’s needs before they recognize they may have a problem, create innovative self-help tools, and provide solutions to help our partners better serve their customers.
Position Description: Account Health Support Specialist
LOCATION Bratislava, Slovakia
LANGUAGE REQUIREMENTS English/Italian
SHIFT REQUIREMENTS Sun-Sat
Amazon.com is seeking a bilingual English and Italian language candidate; who is dedicated, hardworking, analytical, and customer service-oriented with a proven track record of performance and results-oriented thinking, to join the Account Health Support Team. Candidates will be responsible for a wide range of duties related to the investigation and elimination of online e-commerce fraud. Ideal applicants will have experience in the eCommerce space, previous fraud experience, and experience succeeding in a customer-driven workplace. All candidates will be analytical and customer service-oriented capable of succeeding in a fast-paced team environment. All candidates must have business proficient fluency in both written and verbal English and Italian languages.
The AHS Specialist position relies on judgment to plan and accomplish goals and will work under very limited supervision of the Manager. Individual problem-solving and analytical skills are used to authenticate customers and complex transactions and accounts. The successful Specialist will have a high degree of soft-skills and the ability to empathize with others. Nearly all decisions are expected to be made independently with little to no guidance and a high degree of accuracy.
The AHS Specialist will be required to engage in frequent written and verbal communication with Sellers, department management, risk analysts, risk engineers, other company associates and third-parties to accomplish goals. You will be required to contact Sellers by phone and email.
The successful AHS Specialist will be able to redirect difficult conversations as they engage with pre-suspension level Sellers who are in poor standing.
The experience you provide to Sellers, quality assurance, productivity and timely delivery of individual tasks/projects will be evaluated along with the overall contribution to the development of the functional unit.
- Strong investigation skills to find root cause of metric issues and the ability to provide viable solutions for Sellers.
- Awareness of how your direct actions impact the buyer experience and Amazon’s potential for bad debt.
- Flexibility to work various shifts, including working one weekend day or alternative start-end times
- Experience with Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Ability to compose a grammatically correct, concise and accurate written and verbal response.
- Business proficient fluency in both written and verbal English and Italian languages.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Experience with customer service.
- Strong soft skills.
- Interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate complex transactional issues correctly and clearly to both internal and external customers.
- Clear, crisp, and proactive documentation of operational procedures required to tackle known risk related patterns.
- Problem solving skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze problems logically.
- Self-disciplined, diligent, proactive and detail oriented.
- Time management and organizational skills.
- Proven ability to work in fast paced dynamic environments where decisions are made without compromising on customer experience and financial losses.
- Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills, including the ability to recognize non-obvious patterns.
- Demonstrated positive, results oriented attitude.
- Team player capable of learning and sharing knowledge in global team environment.
- Ability to effectively manage time, and individually prioritize multiple tasks of competing priority.
- Ability to maintain high levels of confidentiality and data security standards.
- Demonstrate flexibility to work overtime hours as per business requirement.
- Proven ability to correctly identify fraud patterns.
Ad Operations Associate with Italian
Amazon Advertising is growing its online advertising program and is seeking an Ad Operations Associates in Bratislava (Slovakia), to support our Global business. The Ad Operations Associate will provide world class customer service and support for the Amazon global advertising business. Responsibilities include the daily operations of advertising campaigns across Amazon and its subsidiaries owned and operated sites. This role will be responsible to perform certain accurate media plan creation/reviews and to handle reporting process within the tool.
This person will also assist in QA process and coverage to global advertising teams as well as ensuring accuracy.
- Maintain the highest standards around campaign QA, media plan creation/reviews
- QA campaigns that are trafficked to Amazon’s stable of properties: Amazon, IMDb, DPreview.com, etc.
- Provide support and coverage to other advertising teams
- Provide account team with screenshots confirming creative went live
- Complete ad server and campaign audits using checklists to ensure accuracy and completeness of campaign, including go live workflows
- Provide, verify 3rd party reporting
- Uphold user experience by confirming ad units when they go live
Ideal candidate may have 1+ years of relevant work experience in media plan creation, reporting and screenshot process.
- Must be proficient in English and in Italian
- Trafficking knowledge is an added advantage
- Outstanding organizational, prioritization, attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
General understanding of online advertising processes
- Problem-solving and organization skills
- Familiarity with third party ad serving tags
- Knowledge of basic excel skills
- BA or BS degree is required
FBA investigation specialist with italian or french
With Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA), Amazon’s new and innovative service offering, any merchant can send inventory directly to Amazon, where it is stored and managed in one of our modern, secured facilities. Merchants may list items for sale on Amazon or use other sales channels such as their own website or third party shopping/ auction websites. When orders are received, Amazon will professionally pick, pack and ship the product direct to a merchant’s customer. In addition, Amazon takes full responsibility for servicing the merchant’s customers and handles all customer returns as required, thus offering end to end fulfillment and customer service experience.
To help support the FBA iniative supporting both our Merchant and Customer experience, the ideal candidate will drive merchant compliance via creation of multiple cases, coaching merchants and reporting key learning to the FBA Ops Seller Experience Specialist and FBA Ops Performance Manager.
Your responsibilities include:
- Coach FBA Merchants on standard processes, shipment requirements and errors encountered.
- Continuous improvements – enforce vendor and product compliance standards with FBA Merchants. Communicate corrective actions taken with individual shipments to Seller Services with the goal of having FBA merchants learn from mistakes and being compliant next time.
- Suggest changes to the FBA merchant manual in order best practice is shared among FBA merchant community.
- Data analysis of all defects recorded in logistic centers in order to drive an overall reduction in inbound issues.
- Responsible for the analysis of Inbound defects occurring in Fulfillment Centers across Europe. Contacting FBA merchants, explaining the defect and informing how to avoid the defect for future shipments.
- Quickly reacting to support requests coming from FCs and other support departments in order to ensure a positive seller experience as well as a guarantee to continue internal workflows.
- Identifying communication gaps and fails between Amazon and FBA Merchants in order to improve existing processes.
- Seller / Vendor / Customer Support experience
- Fluent in English AND Italian OR French is required
- Other European language is an advantage
- Demonstrated problem solving and analytical capability
- Independent and flexible with good communications skills
- Strong business judgement
- Excellent Microsoft office/PC skills, including good working knowledge of Excel
The ideal candidate will have experience in virtual research, analyzing data, seller communication and a strong customer focus.
- He or she will be an inspiring team member and adapt quickly reacting to a changing environment.
- Additionally, he or she will have a background in FBA Seller Support and a proven sense of delivering operational excellence.
- He or she has the ability to meet deadlines, prioritize workloads and maintains a strong attention to detail. Working independently, bias for action and an ability to deal with ambiguity are of great importance.
Jr Payroll Analyst for Italy
We are looking for a payroll specialist who wants to do a complex role, to take the payroll experience to another level and help build our rapidly growing company. We are encouraged and driven to improve processes and look for better solutions every day.
Does it sound great? What will you be working on?
- Gathering,validating and aprocessing data from HR, HR Services, Compensation & Benefits, Stock and Global Mobility teams for the payroll calculations
- Performing series of payroll controls and analyses including comparison of input data with output data
- Cooperating with the HR Services team on employee payslip queries, legislative updates and country-specific queries
- Executing post-payroll activities by reporting to local authorities and finance teams
Can you handle more?
- You can improve our processes in cooperation with the Operational Excellence team!
- You can develop your career by joining Payroll Academy and many other available trainings!
- You can use your ideas to run your own projects!
- Fluent English and Italian
- Excel (pivot tables, vlookup and other formulas)
- Good analytical skills with high level of accuracy and attention to details
- 1 years of experience in HR, payroll, finance, tax or accounting
- Familiar with Peoplesoft, Workday
- Sense of innovation
Retail account mgmt asc it
The Amazon Retail Account Management team works to help Vendors be successful on Amazon, removing blockers where necessary in order to deliver the best possible customer experience and ensure people can find and discover anything they want to buy online. To support its growth, Amazon’s Bratislava team is looking for an experienced Retail Account Manager.
In this role, you will contribute to Amazon’s mission to deliver timely, accurate and professional service to all vendors and ensure that high quality standards are guaranteed while maintaining high Service Levels on e-mail and phone.
As Retail Account Manager, you will be the voice of vendor and be responsible for effectively managing escalations of complex problems from Vendors and identifies, evaluates, reports technical and/or operational problems and manages time and workflow independently and effectively.
You will work closely with management and business owners to improve efficiency and accuracy of our processes. This position requires phone and e-mail communication with different departments within Amazon, vendors and employees, utilizing a wide variety of software tools to navigate vendor accounts, research and review policies and communicate effective solutions. The department is multilingual supporting languages in French, German, Spanish, Italian and English.
- Language skills: Fluent English and Italian is a must;
- Ability to effectively and efficiently complete difficult goals or assignments;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Demonstrated ability to engage with various stakeholders and be impactful even in difficult situations;
- Actively seeks solutions through logical reasoning and data interpretation skills
- Ability to make administrative and procedural decisions;
- Contributes to a positive team environment.
- Is data oriented with an ability to identify trends and improvement suggestions and communicate them through the appropriate channels.
- Demonstrates excellent time-management skills and the ability to work independently while using departmental resources, policies and procedures efficiently.
- Confident in using Microsoft Package (especially Excel);
- Proven ability to work effectively to tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Exemplary performance record, particularly with regard to quality & productivity
- Excellent presentation, interpersonal and communication skills
We are focused on building solutions that enable B2B customers to find, research, and buy products and services from a vast selection, across multiple devices, marketplaces and regions.
AB Classification team ensures that our selection is classified for AB customers to perform business specific functions such as approval routing, spend analysis, create procurement policies for compliance, and do forecasting and reporting.
As a Classifier, you will
1) Classify amazon selection with global classifications that business customers need. Audit and measure accuracy of the classifications
2) Use tools to manage and track classification output
3) Update Amazon’s catalog with accurate classifications
4) actively troubleshoot and respond to customer issues that are caused by misclassifications
Company benefits apply subject to further terms, including annual membership in medical clinic, life insurance, retirement pension, meal voucher card, career development.
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent;
– Fluent English and Italian
· Decision making aptitudes based on given guidelines and in ambiguous context.
· Self-motivated with critical attention to detail, deadlines and reporting;
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
· Demonstrated collaborative skills and ability to work well within a team, including adherence to core values and dynamic corporate culture
· Ability to work under a dynamic work environment and meet performance goals.
- Mentor/train overall team to improve metrics (efficiency, quality) and progress to next level functionally by sharing knowledge
2. Prior experience of working in taxonomy and classification areas is good to have but not required.
Siete interessati ad uno o più di questi ruoli? Allora candidatevi compilando in tutte le sue parti il form che trovate qui sotto. Il Curriculum Vitae è richiesto in lingua inglese con una foto recente.
DISCLAIMER: Viviallestero.com non si ritiene in nessun modo responsabile per le offerte di lavoro che vengono pubblicate su questo sito ed i vari social networks. Viviallestero.com è totalmente estraneo a tutte le fasi di selezione del personale le quali vengono effettuate direttamente dall’agenzia di recruitment o dal datore di lavoro che ci invia l’annuncio.